46 Room Air Conditioner
(All amount of refrigerant leaked)
(1) Connect the vacuum pump to the center
hose of charge set center hose
(2) Evacuation for approximately one hour.
– Confirm that the gauge needle has moved
toward -76 cmHg (vacuum of 4 mmHg or
(3) Close the valve (Lo side) on the charge
set, turn off the vacuum pump, and con-
firm that the gauge needle does not move
(approxima-tely 5 minutes after turning off
the vacuum pump).
(4) Disconnect the charge hose from the vac-
– Vacuum pump oil.
If the vacuum pump oil becomes dirty or
depleted, replenish as needed.
Use vacuum pump equipped with check value
applied to be prevented from flowing backward.