ENGLISH - 20
Basic OperationSwitching the projector on/off
1. Make sure the shape
of the power plug and
the AC IN connector
on the back of the
projector match, then
push the plug all the way in.
2. Connect the Power cord to a wall outlet.
1. Make sure the MAIN POWER is switched off and
unplug the Power cord from the wall outlet.
2. Hold the plug and unplug the Power cord from the
AC IN connector on the back of the projector.
JDirect power off function
You can disconnect the Power cord from the
projector or switch off the MAIN POWER button
while projecting or soon after projecting. The
internal lamp cooling fan will keep operating by the
internal power supply.
JDirect power on function
If you activate the DIRECT POWER ON, you can
start the projection only with connecting the Power
cord or switching on the MAIN POWER. See
“DIRECT POWER ON” on page 35.
• If the projector is switched on again while the internal
cooling fan is still operating by the internal power
supply, it may take a while to start the projection.
• Do not use other than a provided Power cord.
• Ensure all the input devices are connected and turned off before connecting the Power cord.
• Do not force the connector as this may damage the projector and/or the power cord.
• Dirt or dust build-up around plugs may cause fire or electrical hazards.
• Switch off the power to the projector when not in use.
Indicator status Status
No illumination or flashing The MAIN POWER is switched off.
The MAIN POWER is switched on and the projector is in standby.
When the LAMP or TEMP indicator is flashing, the POWER indicator will
not be lit.
Flashing Network connection is ready while the POWER is turned off.
GREEN Flashing The POWER is switched on and the projector is getting ready to project.
Lit The projector is ready to project.
Lit The POWER is switched off and the projector is cooling the lamp.
Flashing The POWER is switched on again when cooling the lamp and recovering
to projection mode. Recovery may take a while.
• If the projector is switched on again while the internal cooling fan is still operating by the internal power supply, it may take
a while to start the projection.
• The electric consumption in standby mode is 4 W.