ENGLISH - 22
Basic OperationProjecting an image
1. Switch on the connected devices.
Press the play button of the required device.
2. Press the INPUT SELECT buttons to select the
required input method if needed. See “Switching
the input signal” on page 24.
The image will be projected on the screen.
1. Open the Front panel cover.
2. Adjust the projected image with the Lens shift
lever. See “Lens shift and positioning” on page 16.
3. Adjust the angle of the projector.
Screw down the Front leg adjusters and adjust the
See “Front leg adjusters and throwing angle” on
4. Adjust the focus and the projected image size.
Turn the Focu s lever and Zoom lever to adjust the
You can confirm the adjusted effect with the TEST
PATTERN in OPTION menu. See “TEST PATTERN”
on page 36.
Selecting the input signal
•SIGNAL SEARCH is ON as default and the signal from
the connected devices is detected automatically. See
“SIGNAL SEARCH” on page 35.
Positioning the image
• Do not touch the Air Exhaust port as this may cause
burns or injury.
• If keystone distortion occurs, see “KEYSTONE” on
• If you adjust the focus, you may need to adjust the size
of the image by moving the Zoom lever again.