Remote control operation
ENGLISH - 24
You can switch the input method manually by
pressing the COMPUTER, NETWORK and
VIDEO buttons. Press the required button
several times or I H to cycle through the
input methods as follows. The actual
projected image will be changed in a while.
The graphical guidance will be displayed on the upper
right of the projected image and you can confirm the
selected input method which is highlighted in yellow. See
“INPUT GUIDE” on page 34.
JPressing the COMPUTER button
JPressing the NETWORK button
See CD-ROM contents for more detailed information.
JPressing the VIDEO button
JPressing the INPUT SELECT
button on the projector
You can highlight items on the screen with
the red laser pointer while projecting the
image in presentations or visual
demonstrations as an eye-catching pointing
Hold down the LASER button to goes on the
laser pointer and release to goes off.
JDeactivating the LASER button
You can deactivate the LASER button for an
1. Open the battery compartment cover of the
2. Slide the switch tab.
3. Close the battery compartment cover of the
See “Battery compartment” on page 11.Switching the input signal
• Only when the COMPUTER2 SELECT is set to INPUT,
you can switch between COMPUTER1 and
• If you select an unplugged input method, the guidance will blink on and off several times.
• See “List of compatible signals” on page 44.
• See “Connections” on page 18.Using the laser pointer
• The laser pointer should never be projected directly into
the eyes of a person or animal.
• Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
• Do not allow children to use laser pointer.
• Never look directly into the laser beam.
• The laser pointer is not effective with translucent
• Please read the cautions on the Remote control.
• This is a Class 2 laser product.
CAUTION: Use of controls of adjustments or performance
of procedures other than those specified herein may result in
hazardous radiation exposure.
Deactivating switch Top view
Laser pointer beam emitter