Remote control operation
ENGLISH - 26
You can project the image and another
source of image at the same time in double
window style. Press any button of RETURN,
MENU, DOUBLE-WINDOW or INPUT
SELECT buttons to return to the normal
The following combinations are not available.
COMPUTER1 - COMPONENT
COMPUTER2 - NETWORK
S-VIDEO - VIDEO
S-VIDEO - COMPONENT
VIDEO - COMPONENT
QSwitching the signal
In default, the first image is displayed on the left
and the second image is displayed on the right.
You can switch and cycle through the signals of the
second image by pressing F G
You can enlarge the projected image down
to a centred area for emphasizing within the
range of 1x to 2x.
QEnlarging the image
1. Press DIGITAL ZOOM +/- once.
The centred area of the image will then be enlarged
2. Adjust the image size by pressing DIGITAL ZOOM
The image size will be changed in steps of 0.1.
QShifting the centre point
Press F G I H to shift the centre point.
You can control the volume of the built-in
speakers and output sound. Press +/- to
control the volume.Projecting 2 images at a time
•FREEZE and VOLUME controls are available with the
first image only.
• While DOUBLE-WINDOW is activated, DIGITAL
ZOOM, INDEX-WINDOW and AUTO SETUP are not
• While DOUBLE-WINDOW is activated, the main menu
will not be displayed.
• The second image will apply to the value of the
PICTURE settings of the first image except
CONTRAST and BRIGHTNESS.
•COMPUTER and NETWORK signals will not keep the
adjusted aspect ratio.
Image 1 Image 1
COMPONENT VIDEOEnlarging the centred area
• When the COMPUTER signal is projected, the
enlargement range will be changed to 1x to 3x. When
the FRAME LOCK in POSITION menu is set to ON, the
enlargement range is 1x to 2x. See “FRAME LOCK” on
• When the input signal is changed while the DIGITAL
ZOOM is activated, the DIGITAL ZOOM will be
• While DIGITAL ZOOM is activated, FREEZE is not
available.Controlling the volume of the speaker
• Power consumption can be reduced if the volume level