Care and Replacement
ENGLISH - 42
QRemoving and replacing the lamp unit
1. Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to loosen the 2
Lamp unit cover fixing screws on the back of the
projector until the screws turn freely, and remove
the Lamp unit cover.
2. Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to loosen the 2
Lamp unit fixing screws.
3. Hold the handles of the Lamp unit and release the
lamp unit lock.
4. Pull the used Lamp unit gently from the projector.
5. Replace the new Lamp unit in correct direction.
LAMP RUNTIME will be reset to “0” automatically.
6. Press in the Lamp unit until it clicks and make
sure the unit is installed securely.
7. Tighten the 2 Lamp unit fixing screws securely
with a Phillips-head screwdriver.
8. Attach the Lamp unit cover and tighten the 2
Lamp unit cover fixing screws securely with a
The projector and the ceiling mount bracket are designed sufficiently safety though, make sure the safety cable
provided with the projector is installed and attached to the bottom of the projector when mounting in the ceiling for
safety and security.
JInstalling the safety cable
1. Install the ceiling mount bracket according to the installation instructions.
2. Loop the security cable around the ceiling mount bracket with less slack.
Lace the cable of the end with a latch through the loop on the other end of the cable.
3. Attach the latch on to the bottom of the projector with a provided screw.
Torque: 1.25±0.2 N·m
* Indicated above is ET-PKX100S.
Lamp unit cover fixing screws
Lamp unit cover
fixing screws Press hereCeiling mount bracket safeguards
• Even if it is guarantee period, the manufacturer is not responsible for any hazard or damage caused by using a ceiling
mount bracket which is not purchased from an authorized distributors, or environmental conditions.
• Make sure to use a torque driver and do not use an electrical screwdriver or an impact screwdriver.
• Installation work of the ceiling mount bracket should only be carried by a qualified technician.
• Remove an unused ceiling mount bracket promptly.