146 C624M-C (5/06)ACCESSING NETWORK INFORMATION
Access the Network page to view DX8000 network settings. For information on accessing the Network page, refer to Setting Up DX8000
Network Access on page 143.
To access network information, such as IP and default gateway addresses:
1. In the Network page, click Network Information. The IP Configuration information box appears.
2. Click OK to return to the Network page.
Figure 109. IP Configuration Information BoxSETTING UP DNS/WINS
The DX8000 allows you to set up DNS or WINS services, if your network supports these services. Access the Network page to configure DX8000
DNS/WINS services. For information on accessing the Network page, refer to Setting Up DX8000 Network Access on page 143.
To set up DNS/WINS:
1. In the Network page, click the DNS/WINS tab. The DNS/WINS page is displayed.
2. Do one of the following:
• If you are using dynamic IP addressing through a DHCP server, click the “Obtain DNS/WINS info from DHCP” check box.
• If you are using static IP addressing, provide the following information in the appropriate fields. This infor mation can be obtained from
your network administrator.
(1) Primary DNS server IP address
(2) Secondary DNS server IP address
(3) Primary WINS server IP address
(4) Secondary WINS server IP address
3. Click Apply to update the configuration.