196 C624M-C (5/06)
Deleting a Sequence Instance from the List
To delete a sequence instance from the list:
1. On the DX8000 toolbar, click . The Setup dialog box opens to the Camera page.
2. Click . (This icon appears only if the optional MUX display card is installed.) The External Output page is displayed.
3. In the Manual Camera Mapping Mode section, do the following:
a. In the Sequence Table, click the check box next to the sequence instance you want to delete.
b. Click Delete.
c. Click Save.
The Save profile dialog box opens.
4. Select an existing profile or enter a new profile name under which to save the sequence list.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Apply.
7. Click Apply at the bottom of the External Monitor page.
Figure 138. Delete a Mapping Sequence