C624M-C (5/06) 69
Figure 42. Zoom In Using Mouse
b. To zoom out, click and drag the mouse diagonally in an upward direction to your left.
Figure 43. Zoom Out Using MousePANNING A ZOOMED IMAGE
This section describes how to use the hand tool and mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
To pan a zoomed portion of video within the view panel:
1. To place the DX8000 in the Playback or Search mode, do one of the following:
• On the DX8000 toolbar, click Live.
• On the DX8000 toolbar, click Search.
2. Right-click within the view panel. The mouse pointer now resembles a hand.
3. Click and drag the mouse using the left mouse button in the direction you want to move the video image.
4. Right-click again to return to zoom mode.
Figure 44. Panning Zoomed Video with the Mouse