C624M-C (5/06) 193
Creating Monitor Sequence Instances
To add a sequence instance to the sequence list:
1. On the DX8000 toolbar, click . The Setup dialog box opens to the Camera page.
2. Click . (This icon appears only if the optional MUX display card is installed.) The External Output page is displayed.
3. In the Manual Camera Mapping Mode section, do the following:
a. Select the Manual Camera Mapping Mode radio button if it is not already selected.
b. Select one of the screen division options.
c. Drag cameras from the Site tree onto each view panel until all panels have been assigned a c amera.
d. From the Min and Sec drop-down boxes, select the amount of time the sequence instance will remain on the monitor.
e. Click Add.
The instance is added to the Sequence Table.
4. Do one of the following:
• Repeat step 3 for each additional sequence instance you want to add to the sequ ence list.
• If you want to apply the custom setting without saving, click Apply and skip steps 5 thro ugh 9.
5. Click Save. The Save Profile dialog box opens.
6. Select an existing profile or enter a new profile name under which to save the sequence.
7. Click OK.
8. In the Sequence Table, click Apply.
9. Click Apply in the External Output page.
Figure 135. External Monitor – Manual Mapping