140 C624M-C (5/06)Configuring Advanced Alarm-Activated Relay Output
To configure an alarm relay output:
1. On the DX8000 toolbar, click . The Setup dialog box opens to the Camera page.
2. In the Setup dialog box, click . The Schedule page is displayed.
3. Click the Configure Relays button. The Configure Relays dialog box opens.
4. Click the Alarm tab if it is not already selected.
5. Configure each relay that is linked to an alarm:
a. Click the drop-down box to select a relay.
b. Select a relay timing value from the Activation Period drop-down box.
Figure 105. Linking Relays to Alarms
The following table describes the available options.
Table AJ. Alarm-Activated Relay Settings
Disable Relay will not activate when the alarm is triggered.
Follow Event Relay will activate at the exact same time the alarm is triggered.
1, 3, 5, 10,15, and 20 Seconds Sets the amount of time the relay will remain active after the alarm has been triggered.