The set can be used as an alarm clock, whereby the buzzer
or radio is switched on at a set time.
1Press ALARM SET.
yand the alarm clock digits flash.
2Press TIMEADJUST 3or 4to set the desired alarm time.
3Press ALARM SET again or do not press any key for 5 seconds.
• Push the slider to ·BUZZ or ·RADIO to select the desired alarm
sound and to activate the alarm clock.
yand either or are displayed with the
• Push the slider to ·OFF to deactivate the alarm clock.
Notes: – If no key is pressed, the alarm clock will be switched
off after 1 hour.
– You can switch the alarm off for 24 hours by pressing
any key on the set.
– The beep tone of the buzzer will become louder after
The sleep timer is a set period of time before the set switches off.
1Press SLEEP repeatedly within 5 seconds until the desired
sleeper time is displayed.
ySLEEP and either 120, 60, 30,10 or OFF are shown.
2As soon as the desired time is displayed, do not press any key
ySLEEP and the frequency and waveband of the current radio
station are displayed. After the chosen time has elapsed,
SLEEP goes off and the radio switches off.
• To deactivate the sleep timer before the chosen time has
elapsed press POWER ON·OFF or SLEEP.
Alarm clock activation and deactivation
Alarm time setting
AE2380/00.1n eng 28.10.1999 13:23 Uhr Seite 11