1Heatilator • RAVE4013I-C • 2293-900 Rev. C • 8/12
• DO NOT store or use gasoline or other ﬂ am-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
• What to do if you smell gas
- DO NOT try to light any appliance.
- DO NOT touch any electrical switch. DO
NOT use any phone in your building.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from a
neighbor ’s phone. Follow the gas suppli-
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier , call
the ﬁ re department.
• Installation and service must be performed
by a qualiﬁ ed installer, service agency , or the
WARNING: If the information in these
instructions is not followed exactly, a ﬁ re
or explosion may result causing property
damage, personal injury, or death.
Installation and Operation
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
This appliance may be installed as an OEM installation in
manufactured home (USA only) or mobile home and must be
installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
and the manufactured home construction and safety standard,
Title 24 CFR, Part 3280 or Standard for Installation in Mobile
Homes, CAN/CSA Z240MH, in Canada.
This appliance is only for use with the type(s) of gas indicated
on the rating plate.
Installation and service of this appliance should be
performed by qualiﬁ ed personnel. Hearth & Home
Technologies suggests NFI certiﬁ ed or factory trained
professionals, or technicians supervised by an NFI
certiﬁ ed professional.
• Leave this manual with
party responsible for use
• Important operating
• Read, understand and follow
these instructions for safe
installation and operation.
In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts installation must be
performed by a licensed plumber or gas ﬁ tter.
See Table of Contents for location of additional Commonwealth
of Massachusetts requirements.
This appliance has been supplied with an integral barrier
to prevent direct contact with the ﬁ xed glass panel. DO
NOT operate the appliance with the barrier removed.
Contact your dealer or Hearth & Home Technologies if the
barrier is not present or help is needed to properly install one.
Glass and other surfaces are hot during
operation AND cool down.
Hot glass will cause burns.
• DO NOT touch glass until it is cooled
• NEVER allow children to touch glass
• Keep children away
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high temperatures.
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other ﬂ ammable
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other ﬂ ammable