When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock do not put food processor in water or
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug from the outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts,
and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug after the appliance
malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the
nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or electrical or
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may
cause fire, electric shock or injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
10. Keep hands and utensils away from moving blades or discs while processing
food to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the food
processor. A scraper may be used but must be used only when the food
processor is not running.
11. Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
12. To reduce the risk of injury, never place cutting blade or discs on base without
first putting bowl properly in place.
13. Be certain cover is securely locked in place before operating appliance.
14. Never feed food by hand. Always use food pusher.
15. Do not attempt to defeat the cover interlock mechanism.
16. This product is designed for household use only.
arbSAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS