Information on Disposal for Users of Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment
This symbol on the products and/or accompanying documents means that used electrical and
electronic products should not be mixed with general household waste.
For proper treatment, recovery and recycling, please take these products to designated collection
points, where they will be accepted on a free of charge basis. Alternatively, in some countries you
may be able to return your products to your local retailer upon the purchase of an equivalent new
Disposing of this product correctly will help to save valuable resources and prevent any potential
negative effects on human health and the environment which could otherwise arise from
inappropriate waste handling. Please contact your local authority for further details of your nearest designated
Penalties may be applicable for incorrect disposal of this waste, in accordance with national legislation.
For business users in the European Union
If you wish to discard electrical and electronic equipment, please contact your dealer or supplier for further
Information on Disposal in other Countries outside the European Union
This symbol is only valid in the European Union.
If you wish to discard this product, please contact your local authorities or dealer and ask for the correct method of
Purchase of this equipment includes the rights to use this software (the built-in microcomputer and information
recorded on ROMs) but does not grant copyrights. Do not reverse engineer, change or modify the software.
The guarantee will not be valid for any malfunctions caused by such actions.
• Digital Light Processing, DLP, and Digital Micromirror Device, DMD are registered trademarks of the Texas
• VGA and XGA are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation.
• S-VGA is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association.
• “Microsoft Windows” is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation (U.S.A.) in the U.S. and other
• “Netscape” and “Netscape Navigator” are registered trademarks of the Netscape Communications Corporation
in the U.S. and other countries.
• PJLink is the applied-for trademark or a registered trademark in Japan, USA, and in other countries and
• HDMI and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI
All other trademarks are the property of the various trademark owners.Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd
Web Site : http://panasonic.net
© 2006 Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. M0506-0