Samsung AP55M0AX manual Appendix
AF55GC1MAEENMG, AF55GC1MBEENMG, AF55GP1MBEENMG, AP55M0ANUMG, AP55M0AXUMG, AP55M0BNUMG, AP55M1ANUMG, AP55M2ANUMG
Refer to the following chart if the air conditioner operates abnormally. This may save time and unnecessary expenses.
The air conditioner does not operate
• Because of the protective mechanism, the appliance does not start operating
immediately after it has been
immediately to keep the unit from overloading. The air conditioner will start in 3
The air conditioner does not work
• Check if the circuit breaker is switched off.
• Check if there is a power failure.
• Check your fuse. Make sure it is not blown out.
The temperature does not change.
• Check if you selected Fan mode. Press the Mode button on the remote controller to
select another mode.
The cool(warm) air does not come
• Check if the set temperature is higher (lower) than the current temperature. Press the
out of the air conditioner.
Temp + or - button on the remote controller to change the set temperature. Press the
Temp + or - button to increase or decrease the temperature.
• Check if the air filter is blocked by dirt. Clean the Air filter every two weeks.
• If the air conditioner has just been turned on or the indoor temperature reaches
the desired temperature, only fan will operate around 3 minutes for the product
protection. Also, just after you start the heating operation, warm air will come out after
for a while to avoid cold air from coming out.
The fan speed does not change.
• Check if you selected Auto or Dry mode. The air conditioner automatically adjusts the
fan speed to Auto in Auto/Dry mode.
Timer function does not set.
• Check if you press the Set button on the remote controller after you have set the time.
Odors permeate in the room during
• Check if the appliance is running in a smoky area or if there is a smell entering from
outside. Operate the air conditioner in Fan mode or open the windows to air out the
The air conditioner makes a bubbling
• A bubbling sound may be heard when the refrigerant is circulating through the
compressor. Let the air conditioner operate in a selected mode.
Water is dripping from the air flow
• Check if the air conditioner has been cooling for an extended period of time with the
air flow blades pointed downwards. Condensation may generate due to the difference
Remote controller is not working.
• Check if your batteries are depleted.
• Make sure batteries are correctly installed.
• Make sure nothing is blocking your remote control sensor.
• Check that there are strong lighting apparatus near the air conditioner. Strong light
which comes from fluorescent bulbs or neon signs may interrupt the electric waves.
Smoke is generated from the
• It may not be a fire but it can be a steam generated by the defrost operation from
outdoor heat exchanger during Heat mode in winter.
Error is indicated.
• Contact the service center when the following errors are indicated.