TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER(OR BACK).
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
This symbol indicates “dangerous
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
This symbol indicates important
voltage” inside the product that presents
SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK) NO
instructions accompanying the product.
a risk of electric shock or personal
USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
Do not install this equipment in a confined space such as a bookcase or similar unit.
WARNING : To prevent damage which may result in fire or electric shock hazard, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
THIS PRODUCT UTILIZES A LASER. USE OF CONTROLS OR ADJUSTMENTS OR PERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN MAY RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATION EXPOSURE. DO NOT OPEN COVERS AND DO NOT REPAIR YOURSELF. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.
This product satisfies CE regulations when shielded cables and connectors are used to connect the unit to other equipment. To prevent electromagnetic interference with electric appliances, such as radios and televisions, use shielded cables and connectors for connections.
The mains lead on this equipment is supplied with a moulded plug incorporating a fuse. The value of the fuse is indicated on the pin face of the plug.
If it requires replacing, a fuse approved to BS1362 of the same rating must be used.
Never use the plug with the fuse cover omitted if the cover is detachable. If a replacement fuse cover is required, it must be of the same colour as the pin face of the plug. Replacement covers are available from your dealer.
If the fitted plug is not suitable for the power points in your house or the cable is not long enough to reach a power point, you should obtain a suitable safety approved extension lead or consult your dealer for assistance.
However, if there is no alternative to cutting off the plug, remove the fuse and then safely dispose of the plug. Do not connect the plug to a mains jack, as there is a risk of shock hazard from the bared flexible cord.
To disconnect the apparatus from the mains, the plug must be pulled out from the mains socket, therefore the mains plug shall be readily operable.
_ safety information