Protect the product from moisture (i.e. vases), and excess heat (e.g. a fireplace) or equipment creating strong magnetic or electric fields. Disconnect the power cable from the AC supply if the unit malfunctions. Your product is not intended for industrial use. It is for personal use only. Condensation may occur if your product has been stored in cold temperatures. If transporting the unit during the winter, wait approximately 2 hours until the unit has reached room temperature before using.


The batteries used with this product contain chemicals that are harmful to the environment.

Do not dispose of batteries in the general household trash. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. Do not short circuit, disassemble, or overheat the batteries. Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.