Regulatory and safety information
12Regulatory and safety information
This equipment has been tested and complies with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy
and, if not installed and used according to the instructions, can cause
harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference cannot occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment causes harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which you can determine by turning the equipment off and on, you are
encouraged to try to correct the interference by performing one or more of
the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the distance between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to
which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced technician for help.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet
appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du
• This is a Class B product. In a domestic environment this product can
cause radio interference; in which case, you must take adequate
• Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device
cannot cause interference, and (2) this device must accept
interference, including interference that can cause undesired
operation of the device.