Installing your IP Phone 1210
35Wall-mounting the IP Phone (optional)
You can install your IP Phone on a wall. Wall-mount the IP Phone using
the two keyholes on the back of the IP Phone. You do not need the foot
stand for wall-mounted applications.
1. Remove the foot stand.
2. Ensure all cables are properly routed and the IP Phone is functioning.
3. Make small marks on the wall where you want to align each keyhole
4. Insert the screws (not provided) so that they protrude slightly from the
5. Align the keyholes on the back of the IP Phone with the screws in the
6. Slide the IP Phone onto the screws to secure the IP Phone in