Accessing the Music Player
If you navigate away from the
music is playing, you can change songs or easily return to
the Music player:
1. Touch the Music notification icon in the System
2. In the Status Details, touch the song title to display the
Music player. You can also pause and resume playback
and skip to the next or previous song in the panel. For
more information, refer to “Notifications” on page 29.Music Player
Music Player plays
music and other audio files that you copy from
1. From a Home screen, touch
2. Touch a song or playlist to begin playback.
The music player displays below (portrait mode) or to
the right (landscape mode) of the music listing.
3. Touch the music player to enlarge it and touch the
screen to display the sound and playlist controls.
4. During playback, use the sound and playlist controls:
: Touch the star to mark the current song as a
Shuffle Playback Controls Repeat