Warning! Important Safety Instructions
(Please read the safety instructions below before installing and using the product.)
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT OPEN.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). THERE ARE NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.
This symbol indicates that high voltage is present inside. It is dangerous to make any kind of contact with any internal part of this product.
This symbol indicates that important literature concerning operation and maintenance has been included with this product.
•The slots and openings in the cabinet and in the back or bottom are provided for necessary ventilation. To ensure reliable operation of this apparatus, and to protect it from overheating, these slots and openings must never be blocked or covered.
-Do not cover the slots and openings with a cloth or other materials.
-Do not block the slots and openings by placing this apparatus on a bed, sofa, rug or other similar surface.
-Do not place this apparatus in a confined space, such as a bookcase or
•Do not place this apparatus near or over a radiator or heat register, or where it is exposed to direct sunlight.
•Do not place a vessel containing water (vases etc.) on this apparatus, as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
•Do not expose this apparatus to rain or place it near water (near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool etc.). If this appratus accidentally gets wet, unplug it and contact an authorized dealer immediately.
•Make sure to pull out the power cord from the outlet before cleaning.
•This apparatus use batteries. In your community, there might be regulations that require you to dispose of these batteries properly to protect the environment. Please contact your local authorities for disposal or recycling information.
•Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords, or adaptors beyond their capacity, since this can result in fire or electric shock.
•To protect this apparatus from a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the set due to lightning and power line surges.
•Before connecting the AC power cord to the DC adaptor outlet, make sure the voltage designation of the DC adaptor corresponds to the local electrical supply. (depending on the model)
•Never insert anything metallic into the open parts of this apparatus. Doing so may create a danger of electric shock.
•To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of this apparatus. Only a qualified technician should open this apparatus.
•Make sure to plug the power cord in until it is firmly inserted. Pull on the plug, not the cord, when removing the power cord from the outlet. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands.
•If this appratus does not operate normally - in particular, if there are any unusual sounds or smells coming from it - unplug it immediately and contact an authorized dealer or service center.
•Be sure to pull the power plug out of the outlet if the TV is to remain unused or if you are to leave the house for an extended period of time (especially when children, elderly or disabled people will be left alone in the house).
-Accumulated dust can cause an electric shock, an electric leakage, or a fire by causing the power cord to generate sparks and heat, or cause the insulation to deteriorate.
•Be sure to contact an authorized service center, when installing your set in a location with heavy dust, high or low temperatures, high humidity, chemical substances or where it will operate for 24 hours a day such as in an airport, a train station, etc. Failure to do so may cause serious damage to your set.
•Use only a properly grounded plug and receptacle.
-An improper ground may cause electric shock or equipment damage. (Class l Equipment only.)
•To turn off the apparatus completely, you must pull the power plug out of the wall socket. Consequently, the power plug should be readily accessible at all times.
•Do not allow children to hang onto the product.
•Store the accessories (batteries, etc.) in a location safely out of the reach of children.
•Do not install the product in an unstable location such as a shaky self, a slanted floor, or a location exposed to vibration.
•Do not drop or impart a shock to the product. If the product is damaged, disconnect the power cord and contact a service center.
•To clean the product, unplug the power cord from the power outlet and wipe the product using a soft cloth dipped in a small amount of water. Do not use any chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinners, insecticide, air freshener, lubricant or detergent. This may damage the appearance or erase the printing on the product.
•Do not expose the apparatus to dripping or splashing.
•Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
•Do not short circuit, disassemble, or overheat the batteries.
•not short circuit, disassemble, or overheat the batteries.
•There is a danger of explosion if you replace the batteries with the wrong type of battery. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
•WARNING - TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF FIRE, KEEP CANDLES OR OTHER OPEN FLAMES AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT AT ALL TIMES.
English - 2